Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

if you want to lose weight...

don't eat carbs, cut out certain dairy products like cheese, and don't eat fried food. make your meals smaller and smaller as the day goes on. anything you eat within a few hours of sleeping will be turned into fat. just because you are cutting calories doesn't mean you can live on cookies. you will look awful, not to mention, feel awful. also, obviously you have to exercise every day. I have a minimum of burning 250 calories in a day, but on a typical day I'd burn around 600. If I'm feeling lazy, I might swim for 30 minutes or run for 30 minutes, which would only burn about 250 calories.

Breakfast:
1 slice of whole wheat toast: 55 calories
Half-cup fat free strawberry yogurt: 50 calories

Lunch:
Apple: 80


Dinner:
Grilled chicken (roughly 3 oz): 200 calories
Large pile of raw cucumber slices and carrots: 50 calories

If still starving, have a banana (100 calories).

Total: 535 calories (with the banana).

No comments:

Post a Comment