Thursday, November 1, 2012
Revenge
Hi ladies. When I was 14 I was wronged by my school's administration, getting into trouble for something I did not do and that, even if I did do, they should have legally been obligated to help me, not expel me. I'm sorry I'm not giving much detail here but for some reason I've been dwelling on it a lot lately. Now that I am 21 and can reflect on the situation distantly and more clearly, I want to let them know that they wronged me and that legally they should have helped me as opposed to make my life more complicated because they didn't want to deal with it. Do you all think it would be appropriate to write a letter to them now? Too little, too late? Sometimes I feel like I'm going to hold onto this anger forever. What do you do when you want to stand up for yourself, even years later? Revenge is best served cold, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hi dear..even if i dnt knw d whole matter, i feel that if u still think about that issue,if u strongly feel tht what happened was not fully right..its better to write a letter to them..lets c how it goes..but atleast u'll pen down ur point nd make them see what is ur view..even if u r not sure what will b d result..much better than brooding or lingering over it from inside..i thnk after doing ths u'l feel peace..xoxo
ReplyDeleteI think you should write the letter, if even just for your own peace of mind.
ReplyDeleteI have been in similar situations, where I felt to blame when it was not my fault and I know how it feels.
Take care x
I want to jump on the bandwagon of writing a letter, but I also think that without legal counsel, you probably can't be 100% sure of their wrongdoing. And what will this accomplish? If it has the potential to get you into some other kind of trouble, it probably isn't worth it.
ReplyDeleteCan you give us any specifics?
Write it. Get it off your chest. Just don't say anything you'll regret.
ReplyDelete