Monday, October 31, 2011
i fucked everything up
I hate my life. This morning I got a 0 on my homework assignment because my teacher thinks I turned it in late. I was sick that day so I turned it in as soon as I could - 15 minutes after class. FUCK THAT. And immediately after, I had an important interview. I expected normal interview questions but the two interviewers totally put me on the spot about my economic knowledge and opinions and I totally blew it. I hate everything. And now I have a care package from my mom that I'm just SURE will have Halloween candy in it. I fucking hate everything. I am so fat. I am so fucking stupid. Why don't I know anything? Why did I fuck up my interview?? What the fuck is wrong with me?????????????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If there is candy, chuck it straight out!! Or burn it! Thats always fun :) I hate interviews too...they always try to ask the most difficult questions >< Try not to fret, you tried your best and thats all you can do <3 You will get back on track, just concentrate on you for a while :) xx
ReplyDelete