Hello! Today is a new day. I have been feeling sick all week, and I still feel horrible today. But I need to lose weight. This morning I had an apple and green tea. I need to jumpstart my diet because I think I weight about 142 right now. I want to get back into the 130s, and stay there consistently. I will probably minimize my calories today to get a good start.
Oh and last week I was having a hard week, and ended up eating a lot all week. On Thursday after a run I went into my friend's room and used her digital scale, and (I was literally expecting it to say 150), it said 135.5. I didn't believe it because I had been eating so much lately, so I tried a few different parts of the room (she probably thinks I'm crazy), and it stayed the same. Then later that evening after dinner, I expected it to be a little more because of water weight, but it was about 146.5!!! I tried other locations in the room too, same!!! What the heck????? That was depressing. Then on Friday afternoon, the gym scale (which I usually use. It's one of those non-digital, huge clunky doctor's office scales) said 142. So I don't really know what to think. I think sometimes when you're tall-ish like me (5'7-5'8) and thus more massive, the weight fluctuations are much larger. Maybe that's it. Also, I have a lot of "lean muscle mass," which I have been told requires a lot more water. So maybe it's easier for me to be dehydrated or something, and so my water weight fluctuates a lot. I don't really know. I'm just trying to make myself feel better. Hahaha.
I saw the "Points Diet" on Thin and Delicate Rose's blog. I am intrigued by that. Perhaps I will start tallying up my points every day and see how it goes.
OH and I am not eating dairy this week. Partly because I have a cold, partly because I think I might be developing an allergy, and partly because the book Skinny Bitch told me to, haha. It will be difficult for me to not eat yogurt and cottage cheese, since I feel like those are staple diet foods. We shall see if I can handle it.
Have a great day!
No ways, that scale must be broken! Unless you somehow magically put on 10lb over night. That's bullshit. What does skinny bitch say about dairy? It's fattening? I can't live without milk. Only about 3oz a day. But still. Xo
ReplyDelete