This will be quick because I have to leave soon for class. This weekend I had a weird time - 1 guy is mad at me for blowing him off, I'm more frustrated that another guy (J) is blowing me off, I hooked up with this super hot guy I have known for awhile, we slept in his bed but didn't have sex.. He's soo hot and in the military looks amazing in uniform haha. OK now moving on, I saw my brother yesterday. He's the only one (besides you girls) I can talk to about the weird eating stuff. He also told me that he thought I should talk to his girlfriend, who also had the same problem (how many freaking people have this?? And why does it feel like I'm so alone at school, but then everyone else in my family has it??). Weird. Anyway, we went to Friendly's and we ate like pigs..but it didn't feel bad like a binge, it felt right and like everything will be ok. My brother is the only person I can eat with. I ate a grilled cheese sandwich, apple slices, and a reeses peanut butter cup milkshake. He made me try some of his chicken wings. Then afterwards we went to this crepe place and got nutella crepes. Then we went grocery shopping. Lol so basically me and my brother binged together, but it didn't feel like that, it just felt comforting. I need to hang out with him more, haha.
I'm not going to report my weight for awhile, I gained :::(((((((
stay strong
ps: my whole body hurts. my entire skin feels like it's bruised, and i can hardly move. but that's life and i still have to work out or else it feels even WORSE (twitchy arms, headache, brain ache, a new layer of fat gets born, etc.)
ps - low cal and high fiber bars like fruit leather, very filling (they're from trader joe's, but if you guys don't have trader joe's, i'm sure your stores have similar products):
aww it sounds like you had a lot of fun with your brother. it's good that you know you have someone you can depend on when you need support :)
ReplyDeleteand trader joe's is amazing. i will definitely be looking for those fiber bars hahaha.
I am very close with my brother too... it's great when you can have someone in your family to relate your problems to guilt-free.
ReplyDelete♥ stay strong
It's good you have someone to off load too, rather than just over internet :) I fyour body hurts like that, try to relax a little! :) xx
ReplyDelete