Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

hahaha

Soooo I'll keep this quick. My roommate convinced me to go out tonight, but I have to go to this thing first so I already got dressed. She was like talking about what she was wearing and I asked her if I should wear this (what I was wearing - this kinda loose shirt) or a polo. She was like, just wear that (the flowy shirt) and I was like, "But do I look fat in this?" (ONLY asking because it was flowy! Not out of body insecurity) and she was like: "(name) You have been losing weight like CRAZY these days!" I got super embarrassed for a sec but still said  "Yeah but do I look fat in this?" It was super awkward. Hahaha. I dunno. But I feel competent that I am apparently losing the fatsuit.

I feel amazing today. Spent the entire day at the gym! So much fun. And I think I can handle my schoolwork, which makes me feel more competent than I did a few days ago. Whew.

Hope you guys are all having fun and relaxing weekends!! Be safe <3

1 comment:

  1. I can safely say you do not look fat in!
    Keep up the great work with the exercise :) xxx

    ReplyDelete