Hi ladies! So last night on the elliptical, I was having so much fun bouncing. I do these kind of hops in every stride so I'm kind of skipping. They keep my feet from going numb and they're also fun. They make me feel weightless. I love it.
I am addicted to exercising. Today I am fasting, though, so I promise not to exercise much. I'll cover my copy of Wasted with paper and sit on a stationary bike and read, and do Power Abs and toning. Also I might drink some fiber smoothie and protein water, but not sure yet. I fear the calories.
I have so much homework but I can't sit still. I like that the effort you put in at the gym and keeping track of what you eat are quantifiable, and that the results are real. In school, as much as I study, as much as I give up to spend in the library working, it's never enough. The only thing in my life where my work will have payoff is in my body.
Oh and my current stats, 58 kg and 172 cm / 127.6 pounds and 67.7 inches. Right now I just have my scale set on kgs because it holds my attention better to have to do calculations and whatnot. It's just more interesting to me :) Also, BMI calculations are simpler from metric/kgs than from pounds/inches.
It's good your watching yourself at the gym :) Don't want to pass out or anything! :) xx
ReplyDeleteGood girl with the exercising when fasting
ReplyDeleteif you feel dizzy remember to stop
xox
stay strong
Take care at the gym- I know you're staying safe but I can't help but be concerned while you're fasting :P
ReplyDeleteYour stats sound great to me! I can't wait to get to where you are- you inspire me- thank you xxx